Duct Cleaning Service
In Dover, Canton, Cadiz, New Philadelphia and beyond
We offer duct cleaning for Home Duct Work and Dryer Vents. Dirty ducts can contain contaminants and pollutants such as dander, dust and chemicals. In fact the air inside your home can be up to ten times dirtier than the outside air.
How do I know if my ducts need to be cleaned?
- New Construction
- You need to sweep and dust your furniture and TV more often.
- After cleaning there’s still left over dust floating around the house you can see.
- After or during sleep you experience headaches, nasal congestion or others sinus problems.
- Rooms in the house have little or no airflow coming from the vents.
- You’re constantly getting ill or experiencing more allergies than usual.
- When you turn on the air conditioning or furnace there’s a stale musty smell.
Your Dryer Vents should be cleaned out once per year. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you may be breathing contaminated air throughout your home. Call Henry Heating & Cooling for your free duct/dryer cleaning estimate!